Hasselt | Capital of Taste
Re-inventing is in our nature
- Herkenrode Abbey – the ultimate blend of heritage, nature and man.
- Former prison – from cells to a university campus.
- Corda Campus – When Philips turned off the lights, Hasselt created an open campus.
- Huis van de Mode – incubator for young fashion designers from Limburg.
Tips for incentives
- Jenever tastings and workshops
- Flavour tour with tastings along the way
- The Corda Experience
- Happiness workshop
- Workshops in the Japanese Garden
- Kiewit Action Park and cycling in the green outskirts
Advantages of Hasselt
- Everything within walking distance
- Hip and trendy city centre
- Ideal home base for activities in nature
- Nightlife with atmosphere
- Plenty of 3- and 4-star hotels in the centre
- Central, convenient location
Contact the coordinator in Hasselt
- Isa Dilworth
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone + 32 (0) 11 23 96 67